Instagram, Messenger, whatsapp, Gameroom, are some popular service. Some services that is not popular in india.
Some popular services like Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Mostly indian Social Media. User are connected to it. As of 2020 2.6 Billion User. 290 millions User In India, 190 millions (USA) , 140 millions (indonesia) , 130 (Brazil), In India , Facebook India’s revenues grew by 43℅ year to year. In 2019-2020 Facebook revenues was 1277.3 Crore.
Following services and their Users.
Instagram : Instagram is an photo and video sharing social networking service . Brought by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. Facebook acquired Instagram US$1 billion in cash and stock in 2012. Estimated Instagram revenue in 14 billion $ in 2019.
- WhatsApp : More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp. WhatsApp is free and offers simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling, available on phones all over the world. In India Every Android User Using WhatsApp. WhatsApp was purchased by Facebook. In 2014 an approximate total of $16 billion, broken down into $4 billion in cash and about $12 billion in Facebook shares . It was the Purchesed price of WhatsApp. Brian Acton and Jan Koum, former employees of Yahoo is the creator of facebook. Facebook services: That you have to know.
- Gameroom: It was another Un-popular Service by Facebook.Facebook services: That you have to know. It was basically introduce to promote cloud based game and VR games. But it fail to gain user. So Facebook decided to close this service. After 30 June 2021 it will be discontinue. But user can play through Facebook gaming.
- Facebook pay : This service is available in other social media like, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook.
- Onavo: It was purchased by the Facebook aprox 130 Million dollars. Onavo was a Israel based Spyware VPN provider company. Which was defunct in 2019.
- Oculus : It manufacturing VR-Headset, For entertainment, gaming etc. It’s offices in California. In 2012 it was established. Facebook services: That you have to know.
- Masquerade : It was acquired by Facebook in 2016 . In starting it gain more than 11 million in few weeks. But after some year. In 2018 it was discontinue.
- All information are collecting from google search